CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Winter Storm

We are supposed to get another 3-5 inches of snow tonight. I'm guessing Christian's last day of school before Christmas break will either be cancelled or on a two hour delay, which means the phone will be spending the night in our room awaiting the news from school.

And what was I doing today? Well, once again I slept in late. Joe took Christian to school this morning then came back to bed. I'm going to blame the cold and snow on all they sleepy days the past week or so. Afterwards, I had to brave the license branch, but only the renewal machine. I cleaned the house, did a million and one dishes, and sprayed the bathtub with cleaner but never got around to scrubbing it out. I made bisc-tacos for dinner again, and washed three loads of laundry.

The Pens killed the 'yotes tonight. And if I'm not mistaken, Malkin has a goal in each of the last three games. Is it just my imagination or is Malkin looking like he's back at full strength and ready to be a beast? I'm thinking we won 1-6, but the text message I get with game updates said 0-6. I don't know if that is a mistake or if Toronto took the 'yotes goal away. I didn't get to finish the game ... Monday Night Football for Joe and since he only has Monday's off, I couldn't rationalize hogging the television.

I want to write tonight. I will write tonight. Got to find my headphones so I can stop hearing Favre's name every fourteen seconds. It's aggravating and I need to concentrate. My goal is to finish Chapter Ten tonight.

2 comments:

Donea Lee

Hi Tracy ~ :) Thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comments. Good luck with your Chapter 10!

Ava Z.

Donea --- Thanks for the warm wishes. Chapter ten is still lingering at a half way point. But, I feel confident that after the holidays I will find myself out of this write-less funk.

Post a Comment