CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

Today, We Pot Roast

Last night, my mother called me and told me she would be making pot roast for dinner Friday night and asked if we would like to come over and share dinner with them. Of course I would, I love spending time with my mother, I love pot roast, I love being away from my own house. I made a quick check of the Penguins schedule posted as the background on my computer and confirmed there are no games tonight so it looks like a free meal at mom's like the good old days.

I feel good today, for no apparent reason. Joe didn't have to go to work until 2pm so we spent the morning/afternoon watching a movie. I've done nothing today outside of shower and watch movies but I feel like a million bucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment