CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 31, 2010

My Last 2010 Post?

Perhaps this is my last 2010 post. Last night I went to bed with a dull headache. I went to bed early hoping that waking up early would be easy. I forgot to set the alarm, so I missed what is probably my last chance to ever see Mario Lemieux play a hockey game. I feel like a lamespice for that. I didn't wake up until 11am, but I guess the silver lining would be that I no longer have a headache.

Yesterday afternoon I sat down to write more on my Chapter Eleven. I'd already had five pages written from my August Rush post, but I decided to go a different way and deleted those five pages. Not to worry though. Yesterday I wrote another five pages and have a clear idea of where I'm going.

My goal for this afternoon is to finish Chapter Eleven. If I do, there may very well be one more blog post for 2010.

Speaking of blog posts and 2010, I obviously abandoned my blog for most of the year. That's why when I picked it back up for NaNoWriMo, I've tried to post every day since. I don't want to forget about my blog. It makes me have some accountability for my writing time. So, I hope to have a more productive 2011.

And since so many bloggers are putting up their 2011 writing resolutions, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

1. Keep the blog going, even if it isn't every day.
2. Finish my second draft of Penalty Killer
3. Begin Between the Pillows to finish Tallulah's story
4. Find a story for Violet Kensington
5. Conquer my fear of querying and take the plunge into pursuing publication

4 comments:

B.E. Sanderson

I don't have any writing resolutions this year. Yours sound awesome and totally do-able.

Here's to an incredible 2011. =o)

Ava Z.

B.E., I hope you have an incredible 2011 as well!

Unknown

I didn't take the resolution route this year either, but I am looking forward to an awesome 2011!

Happy New Year to you - here's to prosperity and joy!

Ava Z.

Michelle, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Post a Comment