CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

*Happy Dances* and Other Internet Actions Depicted Within Asterisks

Today, I do a *happy dance* and *rugby tackle* anyone around, and possibly *blow kisses* to unsuspecting strangers who pass in front of my kitchen window, probably still recalling my post about heaving stray cats, but I think that's another blog post on another blog from long ago.

What makes me do actions depicted within asterisks? Well, today I finished Chapter Nine of Penalty Killer. I don't have any notes for a Chapter ten, but I'm on the abyss of 100 pages, which really makes me feel incredible. I have a generic idea of where Chapter Ten goes, but I don't quite have the details hammered out. This draft is so much more detailed than the first draft so I'm feeling like I'm writing a completely different story even though I'm not.

My plan to write an entire day will be a little bit impeded tomorrow since a.) Christian has a two hour snow delay for school and b.) we have house guests and bitter family drama ... you know the kind you only see on daytime soaps and think to yourself, this stuff doesn't really happen and it's so stupid. Well, it is stupid, but it does indeed happen.

I'm hoping we can put our collective brain powers together and figure something more permanent out in the light of a new day.

Oh, and keep your fingers crossed for no snow on Monday and Tuesday. I have been wanting to catch a Penguins game with my mom since the season started and finally, a game will be on tv in our area, but I refuse to drive in the snow on back country roads, especially in the darkness of late night so I need some cosmically collective good vibes sent my way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment