CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Good Afternoon

Peek-a-boo!



Spent the day being lazy. Christian spent the night with my mom, Heather took Destiny with her to spend the weekend with friends, and Joe is at work. I have the house all to myself faced with the decision to keep watching the same Christmas shows I've seen a hundred times before, or actually get some writing done. As I'm typing up this blog post, I'm watching Ralphie in Christmas Story sitting down at the radio after his father displays the leg lamp in the window facing the street. As soon as this post is published, I swear I'm shutting the television down and getting my journal out for notes on Chapter Ten.



Oh, after Christmas I'm getting a haircut. I think I want to go a couple inches shorter and let my bangs grow out, because as my son says, I look weird with bangs ... haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment