CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's December 1st at 5:51am

And I'm awake because I kept almost falling asleep at 7:30pm and finally gave up the fight at 9:15pm. Then Joe decided to come to bed late and I've been up since about 3am. I'm tired but awake and have a million things I want to do today that I should be doing now; like cleaning house, but it's still too early in the morning to want to do much of anything.

I've been watching two infomercials this morning. The first featured Mr. T and some kind of roaster. Actually was kind of interested in that one. Now I'm watching that spokesman guy with the show about being a spokesman. I can't remember his name or the name of the show, but he's advertising the new and improved Super Slider G2. I don't even know why I'm bringing it up. I can't decide if I should go back to bed for a couple hours or just get on with my day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment