CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SCREAMING

Right now, I want to scream 349 expletives at a familial relation. She has me completely and utterly annoyed. Perhaps because my team lost tonight. Perhaps because she grates on my nerves like a kitchen knife on a major artery. The woman is almost 40. Does she seriously need to play high school games? I feel like I'm on the verge of combusting (is that even a word?).

Tomorrow, when she comes to pick up the baby, I will hold my tongue. Unless she says one thing out of the way. And then the fight will begin and I know we will both say things we can't take back, but honestly, it wouldn't bother me if I never saw/heard/dealt with her again. Yeah, I know. Not very holiday spirit of me, but I don't really care.

Just thinking about it gives me a headache. Since I have to get up with the baby at 6am, I should get to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment