CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Getting to Business Today

I was totally prepared to leave the house today and let a new environment inspire me to write but when I took Christian to school it was freezing. So I decided I don't feel like spending a few hours at the bookstore writing and having to brave the below freezing temperatures and wind on the way home as the car warms up.

Now I'm nice and toasty at home. I have my prerequisite extra large coffee mug filled with hot ginger tea, my laptop up and running, my journal and pen for slight brainstorming, and my copy of Room to Write by Bonni Goldberg in case I need a little extra motivation to get started.

I will post a chapter tonight, although I'm not promising literary platinum ... I'm shooting for literary silver with the potential for platinum. Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment