CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

MIA

Haven't blogged in a while and I feel guilty about it. Probably not guilty enough to commit myself for much longer than a week at a time, but hey.

I am participating in NaNoWriMo again this year, continuing Zarya's story from last year. This time it is seven years later, and Zarya and Arion find themselves in the midst of war again. This time, Abellona is hiding in Atlantis, a city even merpeople believed to be a myth. Now she wants Zarya before she can completely rule the ocean, because Zarya's blood is the trifecta that will unlock the heart of Atlantis. She is a royal bloodline. She has Selkie blood running through her veins after Ronan's sacrifice to protect her, and most importantly, she has the moon's spirit flowing through her blood.

I should be at about 19,000 words if I want to finish NaNoWriMo on time this year, but I'm hovering around 14,500. I hope tomorrow I can get into the swing of things and catch up.

I'm supposed to have dinner with the girls tomorrow. Cheesecake Factory, here we come! I guess Britteny will be there this time too. So nice to get back in touch with my high school friends. The Penguins play tomorrow too. They haven't worked the kinks out of their system yet, but I'm hoping that tomorrow will be different. I'm going to try to get back before the second period begins.

I may try to post my first Zarya story on the blog and then follow with the second afterwards. I'm not sure yet. I guess we'll find out together.

8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment