CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's What's For Dinner

Click Here For Recipe

I found a recipe blog the other day called Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. Check it out! The blogger has dozens of recipes with pics of the steps and the final project. I found the Grands Taco Melts on there the other day and knew I had to try it, especially since Christian saw the pics and said they looked delicious.

Here is how ours turned out, but make sure to click the link above to check out the recipe and leave the blogger some love. Her recipes are quick, simple, and budget conscious!




I used a couple tablespoons of milk in the refried black beans to make them a little creamier and topped with a little cheese.



And they are yum! Just had a few bites and wanted to post for the blog. I'm going to go enjoy dinner now!
_______________________________
I won't post all the ingredients here because I want you to click on the recipe link above and show my fellow blogger some love, but I will tell you the estimated cost of my meal, and the estimated per serving cost.

Estimated Cost: $8.31
Estimated Cost per serving: $1.04 (8 biscuits so 8 servings)

0 comments:

Post a Comment