CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Last night we had a family night and went to see the new Harry Potter. I was really excited to see it. I guess I expected this movie to be exciting because of the way the last one ended.

Here's Joe and Christian, giving the camera crazy faces right before we left.



Joe being crazy ....



Christian being crazy ....




I was going to take a pic of us in front of the marquee but by the time we got out of the theater, it was pouring down rain.

Wasn't very happy with the movie. I thought it was boring, not as much action as I figured would come after Dumbledore's death in the last movie. I haven't read the books so I didn't know what to expect. I'm hoping that Part 2 will be fantastic, but if I'd never seen any of the Potter movies, Part 1 wouldn't draw me back to the series.

0 comments:

Post a Comment