CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

11.18.10 NaNoWriMo

Started out with a few hundred less words to write to get to my daily average, so that was great. I finished chapter thirteen and have 78 pages written (only 1.5 spacing)

You know the chapters I said I would brainstorm last night? Yeah, didn't happen. So Tonight after dinner and some evening chores, I will have to buckle down and get some chapters brainstormed so that I can continue writing at this pace. Once again, over my suggested cumulative total so I'm thrilled about that. Glad to be beyond the halfway point. For a while, I wasn't sure I'd even participate in NaNoWriMo this year and now I feel like it's definitely within the realm of possibility ... as long as I don't lose any steam during the last half of the month.

My unofficial goal is to be finished with the story by the 25th, but I will be happy to finish by the 30th.

Today's Count: 31,366
Suggested Count: 30,000

0 comments:

Post a Comment