CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Are You Ready for Some Football??

Today is a big day in our house because the Colts play the Patriots. Why does this matter? Well, my husband and his son are traitors to Indianapolis by being Patriots fans, and anyone who knows anything about football has to know that the Colts fans loathe the Patriots.

Why? It's pretty simple. More often than not, Brady and the Patriots hand the Colts their what-fors and win the game. So there is always tension in our house when the Colts and Patriots play because, although I'm not a real big football fan, I will always root for my hometown team, especially against the Patriots and Tom Brady, because well, just because.

So this is me getting ready for the big game. After I pick up Christian I'm sure he'll change into his Patriots jersey and we'll watch the game together. I didn't get a pic of Joe before he left for work but I'm sure he is wearing his Brady jersey today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment