CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Tired Today

I woke up very tired this morning. I watched Christian get ready for school and just laid on the couch with my bath robe wrapped around me for warmth and watched the news. It was 34 degrees this morning with lots of fog. I took Christian to school, got home at a few minutes till nine, and ironed Joe's work shirt. Then I went to the store to pick up some things to make dinner tonight, it's a new recipe I found a blog that I follow. I will post a link to the blog later. I checked Facebook and Cafemom really quickly, then sat down to do some brainstorming for NaNoWriMo. I have three chapters brainstormed and I will try to get back on track with my Zarya story later this afternoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment