CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 29, 2010

NaNoWriMo is Complete!!

I completed NaNoWriMo a few days ago if you consider reaching the 50,000 word goal finished, but I actually finished my story completely last night with 52,842. It is not a fabulously put together short story/novella, but it could be a diamond in the rough just as the first one was last year during NaNoWriMo. I think with some tweaking, editing and a little more research, it could be turned into something great and it is the fantasy genre, which I never write in except my two attempts at NaNoWriMo.

I'm so excited though! I did it, even when I thought I couldn't and wouldn't and even though I was feeling less than motivated with my writing for the past several months!

*happy dance*

0 comments:

Post a Comment