CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 22, 2010

NaNoWriMo Update

I have been working on NaNoWriMo since about 9:30pm, although not exclusively. However, I'm so thrilled with my production! I wrote two complete chapters today!

For some reason, my NaNoWriMo stats have not updated to include 11-22-10 suggested word counts but I will post 11-21-10.

Today's word count: 38,532
Suggested count: 35,000

If I'm not too exhausted and my brain isn't too fried to do the math, I am thinking that 11-22-10's suggested count would be 36,167. So, I am a day or two ahead of the suggested cumulative total. Perhaps I can finish before Thanksgiving. I don't know how much writing I'll get done tomorrow though because Joe has Mondays off for the next few weeks, which puts a little dent in my normal schedule.

I will keep you updated though! I am determined to finish this story before November 30th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment