CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 19, 2010

Living Behind Glass Shadows Update

Okay, so the other night I finally sat down and got something accomplished. Chapter ten is all written and for now it seems to be doing the trick; you know that one trick where your writer mind can finally take a five minute break without feeling unproductive? Anyways, Josh is about to propose to December. Will she say yes? I have a feeling she will.

Right now my problem is deciding if the proposal should be chapter eleven or if December should have some quality time with Wes, who would kinda convince her to say yes to Josh. And I'm wondering if December should be worried that Spence is starting to date Harper. She knows how Harper is and she knows that Spence is a great guy. She doesn't want to see him get his heart broken, especially by her sister. But that seems like she's awfully concerned about everyone's relationship but her own. It could also be part of who she is. After all, she did help raise her sister most of her life, and she and her mother are more like friends than mother/daughter.

So, I need to figure these things out and then I will get back into the rhythm of writing. I'm actually anxious to see what happens next!

0 comments:

Post a Comment