CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Officially Decided

Okay, I know that I have been MIA here on this Blog and in my writing as well. It's easy to sit down and complete a ten minute prompt and a lot harder to complete a writing of 100,000 words. I have become discouraged with my editing attempts on No One's Puck Bunny. I don't know why. I love the story. I just think I need to go back and do too much reworking and I have no idea where or even why. It just isn't working for me.

So my newest idea is to go through the entire process with you all. From brainstorming to writing, to editing to submission. So from now on you will see me talking about Living Behind Glass Shadows, which is about December Sloane. I'll share my entire process with you and hopefully that will get my creative juices flowing again because I desperately need to get busy with it. It feels like this is the longest it's ever taken me to see an idea through. I'm just not motivated. So kick me into shape!

0 comments:

Post a Comment