CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Flair

Made two new buttons for my blog today, both for Zarya. You can check them out at the end of the blog. Zarya is the mermaid character that I've been working with for the past two (and soon to be three) NaNoWriMo years. I am quite sure there are more buttons to be made for characters I haven't introduced to the blog yet but just haven't had the chance to check through my work.

I am almost finished with the Penalty Killer chapter I am working on! Just another 500 or so words. I am just trying to figure out how I want it to end.

It is noon here already and all I've done is straighten the house a bit, eat breakfast and lunch, and write. So, I'm going to get the clothes out of the dryer, get ready to go to the gym, and hopefully get some more writing in before my evening yoga class.

Wish me luck! I've never attempted yoga before so this should be quite the experience.

2 comments:

B.E. Sanderson

Ooo, pretty buttons. I hope your yoga went well. Your writing sounds like you're on a roll. Keep up the good words. =o)

Ava Z.

Thanks, B.E.

I am definitely hoping the words don't stop now. 8)

Post a Comment