CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 16, 2011

Feta Cheese

So I am in the process of rewriting chapter twenty in Penalty Killer. I already had a long first paragraph rewritten and in place but I decided to start from the hospital scene and nix the ambulance scene. I erased the big long paragraph and started over.

With a new paragraph in place, I decided to go back and read it, just to be sure it flowed better than the last paragraph I had written. Imagine my surprise when the eighth sentence of my paragraph discussed the abject horror and stress of watching the feta monitor.

That's right. Feta. As in, the cheese.



You know the prickly hairs that stand up on the back of your neck when you've been away from your feta cheese too long? Apparently, so does Tallulah.

Obviously feta monitor was supposed to be fetal monitor. That's one of those mistakes that Spell Check just wouldn't pick up on. 8)

2 comments:

B.E. Sanderson

I always try to monitor my cheese. ;o)

Ava Z.

LOL B.E.

Cheese is definitely observation worthy. 8)

Post a Comment