CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Stepping Back

I've realized over the past week that I've taken a step back from the internet and writing in general. I think it has been good for me to get away and for the moment I don't see myself getting back to it. Perhaps I'm just focusing my attention off of the fact that I'm currently writing this post. Anyways, what I've noticed is that this week of not looking at my writing or thinking about writing or writing prompts has really been good for me. I think when I get back to a point where I can focus on my writing, whether editing or writing, then I will have a fresh new perspective.

So my goal is to spend the rest of this week writing-less and focus on my other interests. I've almost finished a crochet project ... okay well about 65% anyways. And I'm about the same with a 750 piece puzzle Joe and I started. Not really exciting, but it's my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment