CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Editing Update

I just finished editing the prologue and chapter one of No One's Puck Bunny.I don't know if I want to do another chapter tonight. My plan tomorrow is to work on the next chapter of Living Behind Glass Shadows. I also have been thinking about the third installment to Tallulah's story. My first idea for it was a lot like this current one for Living Behind Glass Shadows but I think I can make it work from a different angle.

Anyways, my goal is to have the first six chapters of Puck Bunny edited by the end of this month. Wish me luck. Oh, and I changed Evgeni's name to Gennadi. You know, if this ever sells, I don't want an interview about the book to reveal my inspiration for this story came from my love of the Penguins and anything Evgeni Malkin. So let's give it up for Gennadi Kozlov.

1 comments:

Samantha Torres

So great for you! Let me know if you want a second pair of eyes to look over it for you. I am excited, this is the first step to getting published!

Post a Comment