CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Today I don't think there is a word for how I feel. The chilly cold cuts down to the bone even though I have every possible heat source going in the house. I need to go grocery shopping but Joe wants to come too, so we're waiting for his lunch break. At least his car should be warm by the time he gets home. I feel sluggish today. I don't really hurt or feel ill, but I just want to have a lazy day without the computer. I need to go in there and iron some shirts for Joe, but that's the last thing I want to do.

Oh, another thing on my mind ... why does ABC Family continue to put the classic Christmas cartoons/shows on at 8pm when they go off at 10pm? Don't they realize the little ones with whom we big kids want to watch these heirloom shows have bedtimes within that range?

0 comments:

Post a Comment