CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

Long Unexpected Vacation

I had to take an unplanned vacation from the blog and from writing. You wouldn't believe the trouble I had trying to order the power cord for this laptop. So, I think the count was 17 days without a computer. It was killer. The moment I could no longer write on my computer, I had a million and one different thoughts. The moment I get the cord back, one that fits and works, I am so excited to have the computer back that I can't stop browsing the net. I promise myself to get back to writing today.

1 comments:

B.E. Sanderson

Ack. 17 days unplugged?? Wow. I think I would've gone nuts. Either that or I'd be down at the library using their free access one hour at a time.

Welcome back and good luck with your writing. =o)

Post a Comment